Dk Solo’s Illidan
Warlock Solo’s Kil’Jaeden
Snutz 4 – FRW Warlock/BG9 > COMPLEXITY WITH SKYPE!
Disperse: Rank 1 Cataclysm Shat-Tree-Play Part 1
Blizz Blues – Ep 1 – Patch Notes
* Many tooltips have been updated to reflect any changes made via recent hotfixes.
* Many rare creatures that went into hiding upon Deathwing’s emergence into Azeroth have made a return! In addition to finding new homes in a post-Cataclysm world, they drop new, improved loot, provide a healthy experience bonus, and respawn much more quickly when killed. Happy hunting!
* Human Illusion: This affect is no longer applied to worgen who travel into the Caverns of Time.
* The guild reward Armadillo Pup now requires revered faction instead of exalted.
* All guild banners now reward bonus reputation in addition to honor and experience.
* Guild bank vouchers that players unlock as guild rewards now correctly state that they can only be used by Guild Leaders.
* Once a guild hits level 23, the daily cap on experience gained is removed.
* We have redefined the definition of a Guild Group for 5-player dungeons.
o If 3 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 50% of the normal rate.
o If 4 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 100% of the normal rate.
o If 5 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 125% of the normal rate.
o Also note that Heroic dungeons offer a 1.5x multiplier on all guild experience earned.
Dungeons & Raids
* Level 85 players can now choose any normal dungeon via the Dungeon Finder. Choosing Random Dungeon will still not add Blackrock Caverns or Throne of the Tides into the rotation.
* Blackrock Caverns
o Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.
I would have to say that the last few weeks have been crazy, with work and the holidays it’s hard to really dedicate time to blogging. The future is bright though , and I am going to bring you chewsters a lot more content in the months to come. Here is a rundown of how the blog will work. * This is still up for debate I really want to know what you guys want to see!
in other news… Raegwyn solokilled Lord Marrowgar
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
The average container ship can carry about 4,500 containers. This blog was viewed about 129,000 times in 2010. If each view were a shipping container, your blog would have filled about 28 fully loaded ships.
In 2010, there were 68 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 138 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 25mb. That’s about 3 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was December 9th with 15,859 views. The most popular post that day was Cataclysm Level Flow Map, Cataclysm Cooking recipes.
The top referring sites in 2010 were justmytwocopper.org, mitarn.wordpress.com, ifreestores.com, search.conduit.com, and google.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for cataclysm level flow, cataclysm cooking recipes, troll druid, cataclysm drake, and troll druid forms.
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
Cataclysm Level Flow Map, Cataclysm Cooking recipes November 2010
Cataclysm Drake mounts, Camel mounts August 2010
Patch 4.0.3 : This patch will allow you to pick new classes with the existing races! November 2010
Dual spec price reduced, Cataclysm Azshara QandA August 2010